Hunger Site

The Hunger Site

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Take a Break

I took a leave of absence from one of my jobs for the month of November. I went to expensive doctors. And now I'm back and I mean really back. Working back to back shifts; just woke up from my paid slumber. Community Interface is always hiring!

I decorated my condo with all the ornaments I've collected over the years. The majority of them are hanging on my wrought iron mirror. Poppy and Riley believe this is a special collection of "reach up and grab 'em" kitty toys. I actually got them some toys when I bought some of those ornaments and wrapping paper at Target on major clearance at the post Christmas sales. Mama's toys are just so much more tempting. 

App updates:
A friend said he thought I was copying and pasting from a script here. Nope, just me using my own persuasive yet sincere voice to share my personal experiences. I read other blogs, too. What can I say?

Ibotta is running a Festive Five promotion where new users get a $5 bonus when they submit their first rebate and so does the friend who refers them. Win-win. Join my team and start saving on groceries and more. 

Paribus is also offering 5% off your commission if you refer friends. I'm down to no commission, but if you join through this link you'll get 5% off and so will my mom. She's rad. My savings are growing and another claim went in today. My mom is the real winner, though. She had $16 come back from her Christmas shopping!

Find&Save got bogged down by the deluge of Black Friday receipt submissions. My Old Navy receipt from that day was approved and I have been credited $5. The Costco receipt from the same day is still pending. I have since submitted a Dollar Tree and Ross receipt, as well. I give this app two thumbs up! Go ahead and download it, with my code YM8D. Be aware that some of the Cash Dash offers, as the name implies, come and go quickly and are limited to a certain number of participants. 

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment